We have just rolled out two new books for the iPad that we think you will enjoy.
The Gingerbread Boy is a whimsically drawn book written at a level that can be enjoyed by everyone. This Level C book is ideal for Kindergarten to first-grade readers. If you want your child to know the classics, introducing the stories at a lower level is a good way to give them a solid foundation in later years when they come upon the stories again at more difficult levels.
The Fisherman and the Golden Fish offers a lesson at the end of the book (that it’s never good to be overly greedy). This Level J book is ideal for first-grade readers transitioning into second-grade reading.
Want to know how to get these books?
- Launch the Who Can Read? iPad app.
- Touch “BOOKSTORE”
- Wait for all the books to load.
- Search for The Gingerbread Boy and Fisherman and the Golden Fish in alphabetical order (after the list of free content).
- Touch the “Buy” button at top right.
- Wait for the book to load.
- Touch “Done” at top left.
- Go to MY BOOKSHELF and the book will be waiting there for you.